1) I was born on a Tuesday; the oldest of three and the only girl.
2) I grew up in small town Maine on my Papa’s farm.
3) I love farm animals, especially horses. I even know how to ride. I love dressage! Western is fun for speed and driving is challenging but fantastic!
4) I moved across the country to stay with my wife (then girlfriend) after only 4 months together. My parents thought I was crazy. I call it love.
5) My wife and I share the same birthday. 12/12/89. She’s 22 hours older then me. Our only birth differences besides time and place were: she was 6lb 13oz 19 1/2in and I was 6lb 13oz 19 1/4 in.
6) Most people think it’s really weird that I know and remember all that information. Occasionally someone will think it’s cool. I call it fate.
7) I am a Jill of all trades in the workforce. I’ve done a ton of customer service! Everything from retail to security. My true heart however, belongs to farming and horses.
8) I do love helping people and have a decent working knowledge of basic first aid / medicine and have highly considered going to school to be an LPN.
9) My wife and I tried for almost two years and will happily be welcoming our first child somewhere around October 26, 2014. The same time frame as our newest niece or nephew.
10) We owe immense gratitude to our wonderful known donor. Without him our little pumpkin would not be possible. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful man in our life to help us create another precious soul. Thank you B. It means the world to us.
11) I play the French Horn and Piano – used to play clarinet. I hope to pass on the love of music (among many other things) to our child and hopefully future children.
Now how about you? What are your 11 things?